Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to school

I have not been blogging because I have been busy with work and trying to get ready for the my last semester as an undergrad!!!
Classes I am taking are:
1) Step Aerobics which should be awesome!!
2) Ballet I. ha, yes I am taking it. Both Step and Ballet will help me on my balance and coordination while building my core. Should help for my Triathlons
3) African American Religions: The African American Church/Civil Rights Course
I love Dr. Rob, and I she is my fav professor. I have a passion for the African American Church and learning more about how I can apply this to my Urban Ministry. Her courses have challenged my faith, yet also have made my faith so much stronger! Praise God!! She is a Christian and that really helps!!
4) Intro to Western Religions. ehh, it should be interesting.

I'll be working almost 35hours as well, blah. But I have a light load so this should be fun.

My small group is awesome!! I know God is doing amazing things in the upcoming generation!!

No comments: