Thursday, July 3, 2008

"The More I Seek You"

Okay, so at first, I was very reluctant to watch this video by Kari Jobe,(click on the name for the video) that my friend Meredith Workman recommended. I guess it was the fact that I would probably end up crying my eyes out, and all that mushy stuff. (many of you already know I have a soft side, shh let us not tell the whole world)

Well I just have to say that you have to watch it. And try to find some room to move around, or lay out.
Also get a box of tissues, because you are going to cry. Yes, Yes, I cried. I throughly enjoyed this video.

  • Just me and my Maker, alone, spending intimate quality time, breathing life and peace into my soul. Being filled up with His creative Power. His Creative Life. A peace that transcends all understanding (phil 4:7).
Here is the progression....
  • A whirlwind of thoughts and emotions
  • a raging sea of anxiety
  • Only to be tranquiled by a still small whisper...
  • A whisper that is so quite, so within me, yet so powerful, it created the heavens...something I cannot wrap my mind around, yet melts my heart at the thought of it... a whisper that I yearn to hear from God each and every day.
  • The sense of worth, the feeling of knowing that I am a Divine Design, with a Divine Destiny.
  • The joy of having loved ones who love me for who am I.
    I could go on and on... but let us focus on the peace.
"I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming."
THE LYRICS ARE:

The more I seek you,
the more I find you,
The more I find you, the more I love you

C:I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath, here your heart beat

This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.

I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

(From Top)


Chorus:4x

No comments: