Sunday, April 6, 2008

Keep an eye out!!

Okay so I have lots to blog about, I have lots on my heart and mind that I need to let God help me sort out. I mean things are Great!!! I have so much to say, but I want to make sure that I leave my self enough reflection/LISTENING time with God in order to better blog.

I will say that I love late night Heart to Heart's with my Friends. Esp A.J. YAY! and my friends from ELEVATION!!!!

I am currently as a matter of Fact listening to the ENTOURAGE Series from 2007 for like the 10th time lol.

ELEVATION CHURCH
(look under MEDIA-SERMONS-2007-ENTOURAGE)
Hang in there men, I promise to write a blog about Biblical Masculinity along with some helpful resources, but in the mean time, enjoy my ramblings.

Also I love this process of forming closer friendships with people that I do not get to spend a lot of time with. I know that God is doing something big in our lives as we fellowship and talk about all the wonderful things CHRIST is DOING in our LIVES!!!

I am a night owl... oh well lol

PEACE OUT!!!

No comments: