Thursday, April 3, 2008

Christian Rap is my FAV!!


wuz bumpin crew?

Man Wednesday night was off da charts!!
LeCrae concert was AWESOME!!
I went with Mission 28 College Ministry to Wingate and we got to see an up close and personal free LeCrae Concert.

The ride there and back was simply wonderful. I got to spend time with some of the ladies in M28 who are just so on fire fire for Christ. I will write another blog about that. But its worth mentioning that Katherine Dixon and I really got to be unashamed about the Gospel and share truth with each other. It really did my heart good!!

I am telling you, I believe that Christian Rap drops more scripture than any other genre.
Its more than just rap. Christian rap is a tool that these artists use to reach people. It is more than just music. You actually hear the Message preached. Christian rap artists like LeCrae who is a member of the 116 Clique make it their soul purpose to Reach People for Christ.
Trip Lee, Da Truth, Flame, and others are artists who heavily inspire me to reach the lost with music.

On top of that, I have personally experienced Gospel teaching through Christan Rap, and I have used it as a tool to help witness to others.

This is what 116 Clique stands for
Romans 1:16:
16I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

LeCrae put this scripture on my shirt, and its one of Pastor Furtick's favs.
When Pastor came to CRUSADE he preached on this passage and it was Hands Down AWESOME!! In Fact, that scripture woke me up and I started going to Elevation after that :)

Acts 20:24
24However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.


Hands down Christian is my fav!!!!

Go Check it out!!
"F A N A T I C" is a great song
"Jesus Muzik" ft Trip Lee is also one of my fav's!!

BE BLESSED FANATIC!!!

No comments: