Sunday, April 20, 2008

Re-Cap

So i have been super busy lately, trying to finish up all my school work before turning it in before the end of the semester. blah blah

I just figured id write some highlights

  • This past Wednesday I saw Dave Barnes, and Andy Davis live in concert. I got hang out with the band and meet Dave and Andy...
It was soo amazing. I will try to write more on that later.
  • I am still listening to sermons about Sexual Lust so that I can write some stuff up for u guys.
  • God is revealing His will for me each day.
  • I have been overcoming some struggles in my life, and I just thank Jesus for the Grace that enables me to do so. I need to use my gifts more outside my comfort zone. In other words, it is time to take it a step further for Christ
  • I had my first race of this past season, and I did pretty well. I missed my start, started more than 20 minutes behind my age group. I caught 6 of them, and ended up being 4th.
  • I finished I believe 41 out of 132 people with the 8th fastest swim over all.
  • My dad came in 19th over all and he won his age group.
The point is that God made all this possible. In fact the whole race, I was just spending time with God, and singing "Carry Me Through" by Dave Barnes.

God is the one who given me the ability to be athletic, and also the heart to pursue Him while I work out.
  • I am still struggling with trying to be physically fit, while being more spiritually fit. I believe you have to have the two. I am trying to make more time for God-more passionate intimate time with God, apart from working out( God and I usually have heart to heart when I am working out). I believe every Christian struggles with this. We can never spend enough time with God.

  • I got to spend some quality time with my grandparents (dad's side) and really fellowship with them.
  • My dad wrote me the best letter I have ever gotten in my life. His small group is doing this whole letter writing thing to encourage people in Christ.
  • I just love my dad, and he is a great role model. He is my #1. I love him very much. Just spending time with him was the real highlight of my weekend.
  • I visited a church today and the speaker flew all the way in from INDIA just to preach one service. WOW.
  • I got to speak with a good friend about Praying and Speaking in Tongues tonight, that was an awesome conversation!!
  • I have a crazy week of training and school ahead of me. I just pray that I get all my work done and this paper....

No comments: