Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Budget

So we have been talking about money at Elevation. THE REAL CHANGE series. My dad and I are sitting down together, via email and Excel, to discuss ways in which I can personally be more responsible with my money. I am not a frivolous spender, but I know I spend way to much money on junk food, and probably gas. I know I spend too much money on Coffee. When I run out of the stuff at home, I usually hit the local shop.

I know that down the road, I will have to lead my wife. Part of my job is knowing how to budget.

Other than that, school is okay, Senior Seminar paper is finally due next week, and the final presentation is next week. I just hope I can do really well on my next tests coming up so I can pass all my classes.

Next Semester...only need 3 credit hours to graduate, and its an intro class haha. Praise God!!!

No comments: