Tuesday, February 12, 2008

why can't I escape You?

why won't you let me get away from you?
Why do you always run after me?
What do you want from me?
I just don't understand why you love me so much.

I know that you have my best interest in mind, but its seems so hard to just trust you. Especially when everyone else is letting me down. And on top of that I keep letting them down, and you especially.

DUH!!! CUZ YOU FIRST LOVED ME, BEFORE YOU FORMED ME, YOU LOVED ME. YOU CAME TO DIE FOR ME, SO THAT I WILL HAVE LIFE IN YOU!!!!!

Do you ever feel this way? I am not feeling this way, but sometimes we all do. Sometimes we just can't help it...

I was reading my friends Kelly's
blog and wow, we really are emotionally tied to God. When we are in Christ, we hurt the way Christ hurts when he looks at this world. But we also feel Joy the way Christ feels Joy!! It's His Joy we feel in us. Life is a roller coaster ride, filled with ups and downs.

I do not really know the whole point I am trying to make, just that I have realized more than ever that I am emotionally tied to Christ.
I know that as Kelly said, that God gives us emotions, and sometimes they just overwhelm us. And at some point some times, they just come crashing down on use like a mighty rushing wave.

Its like the more I am tied with Christ, the more I cry, laugh, and dance. I am just compelled.
The trick like Kelly says is to make sure that we do not let our emotions take control of us.
The goal as Kelly says is to connect with God and let him use our emotions to better interact and connect with others, and especially with Him.

I guess just listening to this song, and how Great The Lord is, really made me more aware of how emotionally tied with God I am.

WoW



Check out this Shane and Shane song: Psalm 145

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPUcbyVeKVA

BibleGateway.Com
Psalm 145

No comments: