Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hands Down Great Day!!! part 3...LIGHTBOOTH @ Providence Campus

Okay so after working at the Butler Campus with E-Kidz, I happen to wander over to the Providence Campus to watch Pastor Furtick preach the 1pm service live.

And so I got this amazing seat 4 rows from the front, center stage, and I turn around and whom do I see. Well Betsy and Sarah!! YAY!!!!

so those crazies are in the light booth waiving to me haha.
So I got to worship and watch Pastor preach from the light booth. WOW!! And my main man Marcus and main lady Betsy really do an awesome job!! Praise God!! It was so awesome to jump up and down, raise my hands, clap and scream. Marcus and Betsy's gift for lighting and their passion to serve Christ really just blows my mind. The intense timing it takes to do the lighting and the vast knowledge of the lighting world is just crazy. Praise God for Marcus and Betsy. Praise God for Shane @ the Butler Campus, and for others who do lighting for Elevation!!!!!!!

It was more amazing to see people passionately worship before the Lord. To see them dance mightily before the Lord was such a joy and a blessing!!!
Plus they really got into the message as Pastor was speaking life and truth into them.

What an amazing day!!!!!

Praise God!!!!!!!!

I am listening to Nothing In Between By Jessica Campbell RIGHT NOW!!!

No comments: