Monday, August 25, 2008

Daniel Fast Week 1

Sorry Bradelyn lol, I stole your title haha.

So yesterday marked the end of the first week of the Daniel Fast!! Wow, God is just doing so much not only in my life, but also in the people of this city as well.
Ethan, my main man and I had a chance to go to the Awakening, an event specifically to challenge and encourage middle schoolers and high schoolers. Pastor preached amazing messages, Friday and Saturday night. I really felt the Spirit move in those students. The place was packed. Over 180 Students gave their lives to Christ!!! AWESOME!!

Also, yesterday, over 4800 people attended Elevation Church!!! 420 people in the services professed Christ, with a total of 600 people this past weekend. PRAISE GOD!!!

Yesterday at UPTOWN was so amazing!! The place was almost packed out!! Praise God!!!!
Over 500 people came out.
Just being able to serve Christ, and serve people is a really humbling, yet exciting experience. Being able to greet these people as they come to Christ really encourages my soul, as well as theirs.

I am just so excited to see what Christ does next!!! Tonight is the first night of my hs small group. I am so excited!!!

Thank You Jesus!!!

To Know Your Name-Hillsong United

No comments: