Thursday, August 21, 2008

HELLO HELLO!!

So I have been taking a hiatus from blogging, only because I have been journaling a lot on the fly. I just carry it with me wherever I go now. I journal at work, home, even at the beach.

I am sorry for those of you who have checked to see if i have written anything crazy latley. I have not, but rest assured, I will be posting journal entries from the past month.

I am excited to have had the chance to stay at my grandparents beach house in Emerald Isle this past week. No internet, it was great.
I am excited about the GOSPEL, the new series Elevation will be kicking off the fall with.
Tomrrow night I go to Providence for the AWAKENING, an event for students. I am so pumped to meet the high school boys who will be in my small group. How awesome is that!! Plus my main man Ethan King will be going to UNCC in the fall, so me and him get to sharpen each other this whole year!!!

adios

No comments: