Saturday, October 18, 2008

Twitter

So I got a Twitter now. yay!!
TRI4HIM.
The name comes from Triathlons. I want to Race for Christ, but not just triathlons, but in life.
Just some random thoughts.
God is ruining me, messing me up big time. My vision to help the homeless, the addicts, the prostitutes is growing. There is a guy I know, Kevin who I pray is one of the ones who can get me further on the inside.
I would like to network with organizations in Charlotte, and get educated in the programs that are helping to deal with homelessness. It would be awesome to coordinate something with IMPACT Ministries on Campus, Elevation Church, and Homeless Helping Homeless, with the other churches and orgs, to reach these people for Christ.
I want to help these people, and call out their potential in Christ. How awesome would it be to see more homeless people get out of that hell, get plugged into a Church, and reach other homeless people for the Glory of God.
How awesome would it be to raise up and army in this city that brings hope and healing. The kind that only Christ can give.

No comments: