Saturday, December 8, 2007

Divine Romance

WoW, I cannot express how happy I am today. These past couple of days have been nothing short of amazing. Great friends, Great family, and an AWESOME GOD!!!!

But tonight, I got some prayers answered. Miracles happened, and revelations from God came pouring into my heart tonight.

I got more direction tonight, and it is just so overwhelming.

"I rejoice in this Divine Romance"

Tonight, I got to talk about bounderies with a friend of mine. "But Nick, boundaries suck" No, not these boundaries. As Pastor said, "You protect what you value." I value my heart, and what God wants for me. And I value my friend's heart and what God wants for my friend as well.
I cannot go into detail because it is very very personal, but God gave me and my friend a chance to talk about setting up a system where we are dependent on God in our friendship. How awesome is that gang!! I mean we both were upfront and honest about God being in control and keeping Christ the focus of our lives and our friendship.

so why is it soo special?
Because I have been praying for more friendships where God is the focus. Friendships that are so Christ charged. Friendships where I can feel the heartbeat of God..etc you get the point.

Sure I want to hang out, and have a great time, and do random crazy stuff. I mean C'mon, I'm crazy lol.
But I also want God to be glorified in all those things. I mean I don't sit around and have to have deep talks about God all the time, but I want to talk about the wonders He is doing in my life and my friends lives only by His Sheer Grace. I want to have insight in my friend's lives, and listen to the insight they give me about my life. Fellowship of the Believers (Acts).

Of course more happened, but God was there! I could actually feel Him being there, leading the way.

I guess the point is that, God puts people in your life for a reason. We do not always know why, but God is using that person to bless you and help you out. And you are doing the same thing for htat person.
But we have to focus on Christ, and His will, not ours. The more we give our friendships to Christ, the more amazing things He will do in our friendships.
I am learning more and more about that each day, especially this week!

I do not know where God is leading, but I am soo excited because I know He will def have something totally mind blowing to show me in that friendship. I mean haha He is God lol.

I just encourage you talk with your friends and ask them if they are praying for their friendships. It's cool to pray for a person who is your friend do not get me wrong. But pray about how can Specifically bless your friendship with that person. Ask Him.....What can God do in that friendship that will Glorify Him and bless yours. God always has something cool up His sleeve, and He is ready to take it out and lay it on the table, but why not unlock it through prayer?

I do not fully know the path that this friendship will take, but I DO KNOW that God is in control, and that the more I focus on Him, the better the path will be.
Just because we do not see God's plan up front, doesn't mean that He is stiffing us out of something awesome. It just means that He will reveal it to us when the time is right. We have some growing to do before we see the reason and learn to be patient.

And right now I am content and excited about where things are. I mean yeah, nuff said haha...


I have seen the reason why certain people have been put in my life in like 2 minutes, others, it takes years.

I am just soo excited about the talk I had tonight because it really answered some prayers, and God really showed me the path that I must take.
SUPER EXCITED!!!!

PRAISE GOD!!

SONG OF THE NIGHT!! "DIVINE ROMANCE" BY PHIL WHICKHAM.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hGYadYHnQCU&feature=PlayList&p=B12A019ACC14A961&index=10


No comments: