Thursday, December 6, 2007

"I Will Wait for You There"

So it breaks my heart to see my friends struggle with their faiths. I just breaks my heart to see them so broken, ashamed, alone, and angry. I know I feel those feelings when I struggle with my faith.
They question God, and His will for them. I am not saying that is wrong. I say that is right but we should do so in prayer. We should lay all things out on the table before the Lord.
We should rejoice in our suffering as it says in Romans 5:1-5. But sometimes that is just hard, and we don't really want to do that.

But if there was one thing I did right today, it was encouraging a friend of mine to seek God in prayer and really ask Him to show her, and guide her. I know that God will deliver her, and lead her in the right path, but only if she asks Him to.

I am so excited to know that we have a God who loves us so much, and who wants the very best for us. But it saddens me because I know that we are sinful by nature, and we like to rebel against God. It is eaiser to rebel, than it is to surrender all to Christ.

Think of it this way: so we wait for God in the midst of our struggles, and sometimes it really really sucks, but when God saves us, it is oh soo sweet, and we finally understand why we went through what we did!! Praise God.

Here is a link to Phil Whickham's "I Will Wait For You There."
This Video really made my night!!!

I will wait for You there
Down on my knees where I met You
Give You all of my cares
Find a grace to hold onto now
I’m calling for You

I really love that part, but oh the whole song is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc4603p8bIE&feature=PlayList&p=B12A019ACC14A961&index=11


So continue on gang, continue to seek God, and lay all things at the foot of the Cross. We have a Jesus who loves us oh so much. With the Lord's help we shall overcome.

1 comment:

Molly said...

The amazing thing is how much can change in a single semester. I must admit, I went full-circle in these past few months. But it's beautiful to be back again. :)

Thanks for sharing the song, by the way.