Tuesday, December 11, 2007

being in the vein of God...words cannot express

WOW... My words, and all my tears, and the shaking of my body cannot express fully how it feels to be in the vein of God right now. The only reason I am in this state, is because I got on my knees, repented, and praised God tonight. I love this feeling. God is here, and He is soo mighty. He could squash me, snuff out my candle, or tottaly ignore me. BUT HE DOES NOT. HE LOVES ME.
I am soo in awe, these tears of joy, wow.

My God is awesome
He raises me back up when I fall,
He seeks me, and finds me when I am lost.
He leads me to the well of living water.
My God has rescued me from my despair and my shame.
My Jesus died for me, so that I could live in abundance.
My Jesus blesses me, and comforts me in my times of despair.

I have been listening to all these songs tonight, and I have found total Peace.
It seems as if God has just stopped time, just so that me and Him can have this awesome worship session. So intimate, so overwhelming.
I cannot stand, I must sit, and get on my knees, and just let it all come out.
I cannot help but to sing praises to my King.

Hallelujah Jesus, Hallelujah!!

Chris Tomlin
In the secret, in the quiet place
In the stillness You are there.
In the secret, in the quiet hour I wait,
Only for You,'cause I want to know You more;

I want to know You,
I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more.
I want to touch You,
I want to see Your face
I want to know You more.

From Phil Whickham's song I Will Wait For You There:
And with outstretched arms
I will sing out melodies
And my beating heart
Will pour out a symphony
Hallelujah’s in the morning
Hallelujah’s in the night
I will wait for you as long as I have life

From Kutless: All Who Are Thirsty:

All who are thirsty
All who are weak
Come to the fountain
Dip your heart in the stream of life
Let the pain and the sorrow
Be washed away
In the waves of his mercy
As deep cries out to deep (we sing)

Come Lord Jesus come

Gang, God is calling out to us, He is pleading with us.
It only takes a moment with Jesus, to change your life forever.
Amidst all the chaos and confusion right now, I have peace. I did not earn it with good works, I was given it by God's Grace and Mercy. People search their whole lives apart from Jesus to find this Peace.
I dkn where you stand with Jesus, but just ask Him to come into your heart right now! And if you already have Him in ur heart, just keep asking for this Peace.
I promise you that if you let Jesus into your heart, you will be changed forever.

From the deepest parts of my soul, I sing out to Christ.

wow, these chills, are just so amazing. The Holy Spirit of God is right here, right now.


I just pray that all of you and your loved ones will have moments where time seems to stop, and it is just you and Jesus. It all comes off, everything is laid out on the table.

1 Corinthians 4-9

4I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 5For in him you have been enriched in every way—in all your speaking and in all your knowledge— 6because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you. 7Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. 8He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.


1 comment:

A.J. said...

Praise God!
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and He delivers them (Psalm 34:7) Love you Nicholas!