Sunday, December 2, 2007

recap of this past's week...

Sorry for all you avid Nick Cook bloggers lol hahahahahaha
I am sure there are close to none.
sorry for not have blogged this past week.
Between the 12page paper, the presentation on that class about my paper... which by the way it was a rd blah. The exam I had on friday, the lack of sleep. The work schedule.... I have not had really anything laid on my heart to blog about. well... thats public haha.

Okay, so Thank God for saving my butt today from these crazy fast drivers!!
Thank You Jesus, for just Your Grace this week as I have messed up, and failed you again and again. I am sure glad You are there to help me focus on my school work!!!

Just stop gang, just stop and be quiet and listen to God. It is soo hard with all these distractions, but who said it would be easy. I have not done that as much as I should, and these are the times that we really need to seek God. I know I do.


Handel's Messiah was amazing tonight, and It did my heart good to see and hear the whole thing!

Derek, Jenna, Barton, Skip, Kim, and all the others did a super duper job tonight! Glory to God!!!

I want to leave you with this link.... it takes a minute to get into the song, but I love this song by David Crowder.
It gives me the Holy Spirit Chills...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n2B6T6uFIQ

night

Im gonna go get down on my knees and Pray.
I have lots to be thankful about, and to pray to God about. I have lots of friends who need God's touch in their lives, and the lives of loved ones.

But h

No comments: