Thursday, December 6, 2007

Life is Crazzzzyy!!! but God is soooo GOOD!!!

so guys, it has been a while, life is just soo crazy right now as most of you college people can relate.

I may not be the best person in the world, and I do get alot of things wrong, and I do not always folllow through with what I promise. There have been some things that I just suck at right now.
I can't seem to get my life in order. But I know that God is working on my heart, and for that I do have peace.

I owe one of my friends money, and another one owes me money. I have not written my friend, and I really need to do that. I need to study more, and I need to work more to pay for rent, and gas, and heat, and pay my friend back.
I, I, I, I,....... Where is God? I cannot do all these things on my own, and I suppose that the more I try to do things on my own, and not let God help me, the deeper into trouble and despair I will go.

Maybe you guys are going through the same tings. Idkn. But I do know one thing. God is giving me peace. A peace that He is there, and that He will guide me, but I have to do my part by letting Him lead me!

haha Okay lets change it up now!

I have had a great day today. I usually don't have bad ones, becuase I try not let the few negative aspects, turn into the focus of my day. I try to lay it all out and run hard after God.

I got to play with the after school kids again lol! That really made my day! I was the super-vilian and they were the good guys who tried to drown me! It was great, Chad and I threw those kids up in the air, and spun them around in the water. I learned that I could do a flip underwater with two kids on my back.

I think we can learn a lot from Children. Their innocence and their passion to just live in the moment and fun can be applied to my walk. Why should I get all worked up about the past, when it is over and done with? God has saved me, and raised me from those things.
I should just focus on today and what God wants me to do.

okay so I am rambling

But guys, THE PAST IS OVER, WE ARE NEW CREATIONS IN CHRIST IF WE HAVE PLACED OUR TRUST IN JESUS.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (New International Version)


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!


as Jason Upton sings
"Who the SON set free, is free indeed." from FREEDOM!!

AMEN.
So am I free from the struggles of life... heck no. But I am free from my old dead self. I have a new self who can overcome because I have Jesus in my heart, and I run so hard after Him.
You are Free if you have Christ gang. So let us rejoice in our sufferings and continue to run hard after Christ. I know I am!!

ROMANS 5:1-5
1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a]have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3Not only so, but we[c] also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

AMEN and AMEN!!!

No comments: