Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Great Divide (mini series)

I have been sitting all day at Jackson's Java, here by the university and it was awesome!!! well kinda not really. It was great to see old friends, some of them more than once in a single day lol.

It was good to go to Chen's Bistro- the RELIGIOUS STUDIES DEPARTMENT took us Seniors out, well the ones who did Senior Seminar this Semester.

Psalm 37:23-24 (New International Version)

23 If the LORD delights in a man's way,
he makes his steps firm;

24 though he stumble, he will not fall,
for the LORD upholds him with his hand.

Proverbs 16:9 (New International Version)

9 In his heart a man plans his course,
but the LORD determines his steps.

Today, is a day to be remembered. It is the last full day that I will have to sit at Jackson's as a Undergrad flipping out over writing two finals.

There is just so much ministry that has to be done, its crazy, but its awesome.

I am proud of my HS Small Group Buddy. yeah!!!

not much to say.... Gotta Man up for Christ.... nough said!!!

It's all part of the process, but God is soo awesome!!!! Brick by Brick. Little bit of yeast, little bit of faith. okay so I am rambling, but that is okay, I just wanted to ramble. This is for me.

Almost Saturday..... Thunder Road Half Marathon with dad. It will be awesome!!!


No comments: