Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm driving a rental car...YAY!!

So on Monday I was running at the Green Way near school, and I get this random call around 6pm.
Apparently some random couple found my wallet near their house, two miles away from the Greenway and couple of miles from my house. Well of course I was out of it, I had ran 6 miles, and had 2 more to go, so I was like, hmm maybe it fell out of my car when I was rearranging stuff, and I always do that when I take out my ID and Cards.

Well I run back, and see that my rear driver's side window is busted, and there is glass everywhere. I also find a note on my car from the driver next to mine who had her SUV broken into as well. Well Karen (thats her name) Praise God!! had already filled a report, and so I filled another one. Funny thing is (my wallet was wrapped up in my sweatshirt and it must have fallen out as the robbers were flailing stuff around in my car) Funnier thing still, Karen's Car had nothing in it, and mine didn't have anything in it as well. Funniest (not really) 5:30pm soccer fields were covered with people and no body called the cops. They did it right in front of people.

Good thing is that I have Nationwide Insurance :) (My Aunt Angel works for them) and I have great coverage. I have a rental car and its pretty sweet.

Point:
Satan is such a pest! I mean just a hindrance, really. I thought it was kind of funny (after I calmed down haha) that this was how he attacked me. This was all he could do. I mean lets face it, Christ has won, and Satan had been defeated, yet he still tries to get at us.
God has blessed me with a great rental car, and great coverage while my car is in the shop. I don't think that was in Satan's plan. I guess the joke is on him.

1 John 4:4

I start my first real day of work at my pool in the morning!! It should be fun!!!

1 comment:

Emily Makar said...

yay i'm glad that all turned out better than you thought it would :)