Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Prince Caspian part 1

If you have not seen Price Caspian, then you should go see it ASAP!!!

I'm gonna go to bed, but I just wanted to say, that it was Awesome!!!!
Some of the best parts of the movie was when Aslan was talking to Lucy.
I will write more about those quotes in the morning, and more scripture.

but for now

It was good to go to the movies by my self, with 7 other people in the theater. I just felt the prescence of God so strongly tonight. The peace of Christ that Transcends all understanding.... (Phil 4:7), really was upon me tonight. I kept coming the to brink of tears tonight because I was just so in Love with Jesus. I just felt so deeply and intimately connected with His heart tonight. It was just plain breathtaking.

God is just moving so much in my life, and in my heart, that it is hard to explain.
I just feel the breath of God. A sigh of contentment in singleness, and a sigh of being full, overflowing right now. God will call me to keep moving, keep changing, but right now, this very brief moment, I feel full, and I can just stop and rest, to bask in His Glory.

That's it.
Praise God!!!!

3 comments:

Pat R said...

the makers of Prince Caspian kept to the original story surprisingly well... i heard they were going to make it into a silly pure-action flick, but thankfully this was not the case

Kat Toms said...

thanks for meeting me for coffee tonight, nicholas.

your words about your current communion with Jesus in recent weeks is beautiful. i can totally relate. thanks for putting into words what i couldn't. :)

fullness, closeness, intimacy, peace with Abba Father.

james 4:6-8

Emily Makar said...

i loved this movie too! have you seen this prince caspian/switchfoot music video for this movie?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N0ykm1v9xbU