Saturday, September 13, 2008

1,000 Fliers

I am posting Ethan's blog in here so that yall may read it and be caught up on what God is doing in our lives this week.

We got some fliers this past week, and went door to door in his dorm. It was crazy awesome, you have to read about it here. Ethan King

We have this passion to reach people for Christ on this campus.
Anyway, we pretty much ran out of fliers and we wanted to get more.
I called the office, but I could not get a hold of anyone at the time who knew if there were more fliers to give me and Ethan so we could pass them out on campus.

Wednesday night I prayed before going to bed: Lord, we love doing this for You we want to see lost people come into a relationship with you, and see others who are saved be able to find a church where they can get plugged in. If this is Your will, and Your desire for us, would you please have someone from the Elevation Office call me in the morning and give me more fliers.

OH MAN CHECK THIS OUT!!

So Thursday morning, I am getting some breakfast, and the phone rings. It is Larry Brey, and he says that he has 1,000 fliers specifically for the UNCC campus, and they are all mine to come and pick up. PRAISE GOD!! HE IS SOO GOOD!! WHAT A MIRACLE!!!

Could yall just please pray for Ethan and my self, but more importantly could y'all pray for the people when hand these fliers out to. I am declaring in the Lord that people's hearts would be open to receive the drawing of the Holy Spirit, and that people from UNC-C will get saved during this series.
Thanks for being in agreement.

(if you want to help, please post a comment here or on facebook)

Praise God!!!

No comments: