Monday, September 8, 2008

Ethan King...nuf said!!

So much can be said about Ethan King, my main man, and very true friend of about 4-5 years.
I have gotten to know Ethan really well, especially these past 2 years.
I have seen him grow in Christ, through the tough times and the great times.
I have seen first hand what God can do with a young person who is passionately seeking God first, before anything else.
He has always been there for me, and even though I have been mentoring him, he is now mentoring me in some areas of my life.

God is just so good.

Hebrews 10:24 says this:
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."

Ethan, has just been a positive influence in my life. To be able to fellowship with him, has just changed my perspective of life. When God calls us to pour into people, and when we do, He can do more than we can ever ask or imagine!!

Ethan is just sold out for Jesus. He walks Jesus, talks Jesus, he breathes Jesus. God has such a mighty hand on him, and God has called Ethan to do big, things, life changing things. To impact this campus, and this city for the Glory of God.

To just be around him, really brings me joy. Ethan is so positive, and others are attracted to the Joy of the Lord that is in him.

Ethan, I love you man!! Man of God!! I just wanted to say thank you, publicly for all the hard work you put in for Christ. All the late night talks you have with others, and the passion in which you serve Christ, is challenging, and encouraging.

Continue to walk in the way that leads to life. Continue to push through the hard times, running hard after Christ.
We both have a long way to go, but I know that God has placed you in my life as my sounding board. A person who I can always turn to when in need. And this year, already, you have done a hands down job of that already.

Be encouraged man of God, and challenged by this.

Acts 20:24, remember!!!
Luke 19:10.

Again, I love you so much man of God!!!

GO READ HIS BLOG OKAY!! RIGHT NOW EVERYBODY!!!

ETHAN KING

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you buddy! I wasn't expecting this wow!

Nick Cook said...

anything for a true friend!!
your posting skills are awesome man, as well as your heart!!!
Love you Buddy!!!