Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Song of Hope" Robbie Seay Band

When God is going to move mightily in my life, like never before, I experience attacks from the Enemy. There is a sort of discernment in my heart and soul that I get. This uneasy feeling of like being followed, watched...a coldness.
Like some people, or most, who knows haha... I get attacked at night.... dreams, visions, noises, body pain... etc.

I'll tell you more about it one on one, but suffice to say..... It Sucks. It is something that you have to spiritually fight your way through, leaving you tired, and for me, cranky. I get cranky because it throws off my "routine." But that is the point right? To catch us off guard, and make us freak out and panic? Oh I think So.

But the beautiful thing is that I am always, always delivered!!!! ALWAYS! It's one of those things that you know before the attack happens. Like 2+2=4.... Attack +Holy Spirit(calling on the name of Jesus) = DELIVERED!!!!!! OH and The PEACE of CHRIST, that follows after, words cannot express. Even if I do loose sleep, and emotionally I am cranky the next day, I have this peace, this comfort knowing that I have been delivered.

I know that this weekend is going to be huge for me, HUGE. With all the things that are going on in my life right now, this weekend's message from Pastor will speak to my heart, and help to bring about change. There are things in my life that are set into motion and this weekend God will speak to my heart, and tell me which direction to move. There are people that I have to further encourage to come to Church this weekend(beg, plead).

"Song of Hope" by the Robbie Seay Band has really hepled me a lot. This song has helped me to focus on the Goodness of God, and His Love for me.

I am just so excited about SUNDAY!!!

Please Enjoy This Song "Song of Hope"

No comments: