Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HOME!!

So I went home last night, and let me tell you, it is soo good to be home.
I AM SOO THANKFUL!!!
@ Elevation this past Sunday, Pastor Furtick talked about THANK YOU and Gratitude.

I thank God for a lot of things, but I should be spending more and more time Thanking HIM for all that He has done (past, present and future) instead of more and more time asking Him to do things in my life.
Here are some things that I am THANKFUL FOR:

I thank God for His Son, Jesus Christ for His life, Death, and Ressurection.
I thank God for giving me parents who saw me on one of those adopt this kid flyers.
I thank God for my parents who prayed for me, and who adopted me from an orphanage in Colombia South America.
I thank God for my mom and dad who have raised me to stand up for Truth and The Gospel.
They have given me the tools and the wisdom to grow, and become a man. They encourage me to be myself, and to pursue my goals. I am thankful for the discipline that my parents are providing, even though we do not always see eye to eye.
I am thankful for their sacrifices, and their time.
and so much more
But I am MOST THANKFUL for THEIR LOVE!!!!
Mom, Dad, if you read this, THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR LOVE
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

No comments: