Monday, November 12, 2007

Joyful Desperation

"JOYFUL DESPERATION"
This sums up my walk wit the Lord in times of despair, and confusion.

This does not reflect the times when I know what God is doing in my life or When I know God\'s Will. This is not about when I am so stupid for Jesus lol.
That note will be so much more positive and bragging on how AWESOME GOD IS!!!

I do not have all the scripture that I want for this note, but if you think of any, please please post it here!! I want God\'s Words to be my words!!!

Joyful Desperation:

JOYFUL
I am so thankful for the death and resurrection of Christ. He is the Lord and Savior of my life, and I know that I cannot do great things, or even anything really without His Grace and Mercy. He is my sustainer, He is mighty to save. I am joyful in the Hope that I have in Christ when I am lost, confused, depressed, and in a state of shock because of my own sins. I can rejoice in the Hope that I have in Christ (Romans 5). I can rejoice in my Deliverer, and the intimacy I have with Christ!!!

Desperation:

I am restless/Desperate because I want to do things the way I want to do them,and when I want to. I get so impatient with God because I FEEl like I need the answers right away. I FEEL like I cannot live to see tomorrow without a definite clear cut answer from God ie a vision or a voice. I know that I screw up, and I know that I need Christ to show me the way. I know that He is perfect and all knowing, but sometimes I get so desperate for Him. Especially in times where I do not know what is going on, or where God wants me to go. Sometimes I get so crazy because there are 5 different paths to take, and I only want the Right one, the Perfect One. I only want God\'s best for me. But i get so worked up that I forget to stop and listen.

If that is you, do not be to glum. Do Just as Crowder sings about in this song:

Come and listen,
come and listen to what He\'s done.
Come and listen,
come and listen to what He\'s done.

Gang, God will deliver us, He will come through for us. The Bible is chocked full of how God rescues His Children from terror. He raises them up, and gives them life. He always keeps His promises, and He will always Love you. He is Mighty to Save, yes Jesus is Mighty to Save!!!

Just continue to pray for His will to be done in your life. Continue to cry out to Him and to ask for peace. God will reveal His will, and He always gives you direction.

Please talk with someone, and let them know how they can pray for you. We need intercessors in our lives to help us with our own junk.

Praise God for our brethren.

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,\" declares the LORD, \"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I will be adding more scripture to this, so do not worry, this is still in a raw form.
God Bless!

ROMANS 8:38-39 NIV

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

ASSURANCE

ISAIAH 54:10
10 Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,"
says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

1 JOHN 5:14-15
14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

BLESSINGS

PSALMS 31:19
19 How great is your goodness,
which you have stored up for those who fear you,
which you bestow in the sight of men
on those who take refuge in you.

COMFORT

2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-4
3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

PSALM 34:18
18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

COMPASSION

HOSEA 2:19
19 I will betroth you to me forever;
I will betroth you in righteousness and justice,
in love and compassion.

2 SAMUEL 22:2
2 He said:
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;

PSALM 34:17
17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.

PSALM 34:7
7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him,
and he delivers them.

PSALM 32:7
7 You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.

ENCOURAGEMENT

PSALM 10:17
17 You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted;
you encourage them, and you listen to their cry,


I WILL POST MORE LATER :)

No comments: