Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hands Down Great Day!!! Part 1

Okay so let me just tell you why today has been one of the greatest days I have had in forever. I usually have great day, but today, man, God was just speaking to my heart, and showing me His Glory through different experiences.

I got to see the Move of God today, in a very unique and special way.

Plus I got a very special surprise from a guest at Elevation Today.... READ Part 2!!!

  1. E-KIDZ WAS AWESOME!!
    1. The sound, video, and production today was perfect.
    2. Kids really got into the worship songs today, and were dancing mightily before the Lord.
    3. The kids got involved today while the skit was being presented and they were focused.
    4. They were loud and proud when we asked them to repeat the main point with motions, and the Bible Verse of the Week.
    5. All the Actors, me included, rehearsed, rehearsed, rehearsed haha.
  2. GREETING!!!
    1. I had the awesomest Air Guitar today!!
    2. I got to dance around outside in the rain and cold with an umbrella as a guitar when my air guitar ran out of gas haha.
    3. People were actually excited to be at church, which is why I love Elevation.
    4. I learned how to kick my feet like they did in the 80's dance clubs lol from Lance!!!
    5. I got to hang out with my buddy Sarah Fields.
    6. I got to share my Jesus Joy with others today!!!
  3. GO READ Part 2!!!!!

No comments: