Thursday, March 27, 2008

Okay, so this week has def been a learning week for me.


Certain events happened this week, that did not go as planned.
Sometimes when I think life will fit into a box, that in that box things are simple.... well lets just say that sometimes that box blows up in your face. And sometimes other people like this week for instance, will be affected as well.

My intentions were good, but things did not go as planned. Instead, things got out of hand.

I did have some heart to heart talks, and I know God will do something good, He always will deliver His children from despair. The key is to keep praying and wait on Him.

I am looking at the E-kidz ( Elevation Sunday Program) script and wow, God is already speaking more truth to me.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 “Never stop praying.” (NLT)

To Play On God’s Team, I Must Never Give Up Praying!

Also I believe this is the new quote of like the year

"Sometimes being a good leader means being a good listener and not just a person of action."

My mom said that to me after things got out of hand.

I was reading Bradelyn Levi's blog and this scripture really just speaks to my heart. And this scripture really gives me a peace, despite all the mistakes that I made this week.

Hebrews 10:23
23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.


Hey but you know what... I am small, but GOD IS HUGE!!

So therefore I have to Say PSALM 145

Psalm 145
by Shane and Shane

No comments: