Sunday, March 9, 2008

Time to switch up da beats

WROTE THIS LAST NIGHT FYI LOL

I have come to the conclusion that if you can't beat 'em then join 'em
Tonight, randomly, well haha not to God, He has brought me back to the good ol days.

So As I study for E-Kidz and reflect on the trials I am facing, here is the Message that God is Sending me through these songs.




[Part1:] Lately I've been going through some things that really got me down.
I need someone somebody to help me come and turn my life around.
I can't explain, I can't obtain it. Jesus your love is so, it's so amazing.
It gets me high up to the sky, and when I think about your goodness it makes me wanna stomp.
Makes me clap my hands. Makes me wanna dance and stomp.
My brother can't you see I got the victory. STOMP!!!

[Kirk:] GP are you wit me?
[GP:] oh yeah we having church we ain't going nowhere.
[repeat 3 times ]

[pt2:] stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp

I promise the stomp, the whole stomp, nothin but the stomp

[Kirk:] It ain't over. It ain't over
-Kirk Franklin-STOMP!



"I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm Free
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me"
-His Eye Is On The Sparrow

(Check the rhyme)
Joyful, Joyful
Lord we adore Thee
An' in my life
I put none before Thee
Cuz since I was a youngster
I came to know
That you was the only way to go

So I had to grow an' come to an understandin'
That I'm down with the King so now I'm demandin'
That you tell me who you down with, see
Cuz all I know is that I'm down with G-O-D
You down with G-O-D?
(Yeah, you know me)
You down with G-O-D?
(Yeah, you know me)
You down with G-O-D?
(Yeah, you know me)
Who's down with G-O-D?
(Everybody)
-Joyful Joyful from Sister Act II


I CAN'T HELP BUT PRAISE HIM, RAISE HIM!!! MMHMM YES LORD, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! FILL US WITH THE LIGHT OF DAY LORD. THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL LET DOWN. AMEN

No comments: