Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yeah

All I Need Is You

By Hillsong

9 more hours after this semester then I graduate. Praise God

I do not know if I will try to get into South Eastern Seminary in the spring, or take that and the summer off and work, and train, then start in the fall.

Don't know yet about whether I will go to Basic and do the Split Ops program (one summer just regular basic, then school in the fall and spring, then Chaplin assistant training next summer) and go from there. I will have to get a certain amount of semester hours before I get into the Chaplain Candidacy program.

Or will I just wait until I get those hours then go straight into the Chaplin Candidacy program.

I am looking forward to the summer because I get to work at a small nice neighborhood pool, and there is not swim team. I get to either work in the mornings, or at night. I believe I will work in the afternoon/evening, if my buddy Chad gets the job in the morning.

I get to really train this summer, to get in the best shape of my life hopefully, and also I will be able to build on my Spiritual Fitness. Plus, I get to spend time with my friends at Elevation, and to really build life long friendships.

I have had a crazy week, with ups and downs, in short, to sum it up

All I need Is You

by Hillsong

No comments: