Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hands Down Great Day!!! Part 2...JESSICA CAMPBELL

  1. JESSICA CAMPBELL
    1. Okay, so I am at Elevation today
    2. tap on the shoulder turn around and surprise it's Jessica Campbell!!!! NO WAY!!! YYYAAAAAYYYY!! AND I got to meet the BAND! YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
    3. UNEXPECTED BLESSING FROM JESUS!!!!! HOOAH!!!
    4. okay so I have to tell you about her. She is wow, seriously one of the most talented vocalists out there, and further more she is really humble.
    5. I have to be up front and say she is just Heavenly. She is really down to earth, and oh wow what a warm person she is.
    6. Do you know what I like about her-passionate about God's love being spread through worship. She is one of those people who when you first look at her, you know she is just soo in love with Jesus, and His love is shining through her. Her spirit, bright eyes, warm smile, and powerful voice will just melt your heart.
    7. I have to say that I get the Holy Spirit Bumps haha every time I see her lead worship. God's presence just radiates through the room, and it is such a joy to watch others worship Christ when she sings.
    8. It was such a joy to see her today!! Hands Down!!!
    9. I am listening to her songs right now!!!!!!
  2. You have got to check her music out!!
  3. Jessica Campbell
Oh and Jessica, if you are reading this... Thank you for your passion to spread Christ's love through your music! Thank you for your love, and your willingness to serve Christ and others by providing an awesome atmosphere in which we can passionately worship Jesus. I love your music, and I love your acoustic version of "O Come O Come Emmanuel." God Bless you, and I will continue to share what God is doing in and through you with others!!!! HOOAH!!!!

Read Part 3!!

1 comment:

nicole brown said...

I looked at her website and fell in love! She does have an amazing voice and an amazing message!

n